วันอังคารที่ 11 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Buy Cheap Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF

Previews Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF



Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Features

  • Lift-out, one-piece stainless-steel tank accompanying carrying handles for more straightforward cleaning
  • Thermostatically controlled to 375° F (190° C)
  • 15 AMP 120V 1750W
  • Ideal for little pubs, schools, and product-specific softwares
  • NSF UL CE
  • Click for Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF

    Zoom

    Save Price : $159.00

    Buy from Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Amazon.com

    Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Overviews

    Lift-out, one-piece stainless-steel tank with carrying deal together withs for easier cleaning.Thermostatically managed to 375° F (190° C).15 AMP 120V 1750W.Ideal for small pubs, faculties, and product-specific utilitys.NSF UL CE. Adcraft deep fat fryers are designed to create a delicious number of crisp fried food together with minimal fuss. Delight your purchasers accompanying french fries, rooster, seafood, and more..

    [Read more Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF]

    Available from 2 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Bakertowne Supply   4.7
      $159.00
     @AKitchen   4.8
      $159.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 2 store

    1.0 Out Of 5 Stars (1 Customer Review)  
    Reviews for Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer together with Covers NSF I own the Adcraft singular tank fryer. Below is a list of the serious cons and the one pro I actually have found along this fryer.

    *CON-The product article for the simplest tank Adcraft fryer states the "Temp Control swap from 120-375." FACT-The Temp Control swap best goes as a lot as 370.

    *CON-The product article states this fryer will rise up to 375 degrees.
    FACT-Using a temperature gauge,I discovered this fryer handiest will get as much as 350 levels.

    CON-The fry basket comes with a removable deal accompanying.Not a protected thing when working round sizzling oil.
    I had the handle of my fry basket welded on at a neighborhood welding save.

    PRO-The ONLY pro I found with this fryer is that it comes aside easily for cleansing.

    *NOTE:Since I wrote the my authentic overview in 2010, which then the product narrative acknowledged "Temp Control change from 120-375." It seems now that the professionalduct description has been rewritten to say "Thermostatically controlled to 375° F (190° C)" instead.

    UPDATE-1/12/2011- Other owners of this fryer I've talked to file their fryer also best get's up to 350 stages.Foods like hen,french fries and onion rings do advantageous being fried at 350 degrees.But when frying beef items, beef is easiest when fried at 375 levels.Beef is gummy when fried at 350 levels.I always (and I recommend) utilize a tempature gauge along this fryer to all the time comprehend the precise tempature of the oil.I introduced my fryer for residence utilize,with that mentioned,since it is a commerical fryer, it can be sturdier and larger than fryers strickly for residence apply whereas nonetheless handiest desiring a typical residential fence outlet.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger