วันศุกร์ที่ 21 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer

Previews Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer



Click for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer

Zoom

Price : $29.88

Buy from Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer Amazon.com

Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer Features

  • Measures approximately 10-1/5 by means of 8-2/7 by using 10-2/5 inches
  • Heavy cast-aluminum common warmths evenly; nonstick surfaces; tempered-glass lid
  • Stay-cool deal together withs; dishwasher-safe along Control Master warmth keep a lookout on removed
  • Multi-cooker can be used to steam, stew, simmer, braise, boil, roast, and deep-fry
  • Versatile basket with metallic handle snaps onto the rim for straightforward draining
  • Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer Overviews

    Measures roughly 10-1/5 through 8-2/7 through 10-2/5 inches.Heavy cast-aluminum coarse heats evenly; nonstick surfaces; tempered-glass lid.Stay-cool handles; dishwasher-safe with Control Master warmth keep an observe on eliminated.Multi-cooker can be used to steam, stew, simmer, braise, boil, roast, and deep-fry.Versatile basket with steel deal together with snaps onto the rim for straightforward draining. Premium nonstick finish, in and out for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning, fully immiscible and dishwasher secure with warmth control eliminated..

    [Read more Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer]

    Available from 50 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Dealee   0.0
      $26.70
     DED, LLC   5.0
      $27.81
     ANTOnline   4.7
      $28.83
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 50 store


    Related Products

    4.2 Out Of 5 Stars (38 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) We have been missing our old Fry Daddy so we went to collect a model new one but wound up together with this edition 06006 you should definitely check as there are a number of variants. The lid helps keep splatter to a minimal. The included basket smooths up easily and is big sufficient to accommodate servings for two. We've seeing that steamed vegi's together accompanying squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower and it actually works like a attraction. The actual selling level is that this edition has a sealed warmthing element so you may stick it within the dishwasher or wash it in the sink underneath water THANK YOU PRESTO! Would suggest it to anyone.
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) This unit is just like the one I actually have (old model 06000), so I even have included my assessment here as smartly.

    I offered one at Walmart final yr. I apply it pretty continuously, but mostly for making popcorn. Turn temp to 350, put a combine-three tablespoons of peanut oil in the backside, after which when the oil heats up throw in 1/3 to 1/2 cup of popcorn. Put the quilt on and keep the pot moving while the corn pops. When the corn has as regards to stopped popping, turn the warmth off and pour the popcorn right into a basin. Butter, salt and devour. YUM!

    I've deep-fried scallops in it, steamed vegetables, cooked rice, made soup and even baked potatoes. The skinnyg works great! I was oncen't going to write a evaluation until I noticed Alton Brown talk some trash regarding it on Good Eats. I obtained lovely shielding concerning my humble Presto cooker! He was once execution a silly episode regarding "man food" similar to corn dogs and thin, square hamburgers. Well, when Mr. Brown was explaining the method to fry the corn dogs he stated (while protecting a Presto mutlti-cooker) that a pot along an heating part on the outside of the backside was oncen't a just proper suggestion as a result of initial the part had to heat the pot after which it needed to heat up the oil. Too sluggish. After that he displayed three home-use rectangular fryers accompanying immersion kind warmthing elements. He mentioned they had been additionally higher because they each and every had cooking baskets and break-away magnetic wires.
    Reviews for Presto 06006 Kitchen Kettle Electric Multi-Cooker and Fryer (Kitchen) I've had mine sine either 1997 or 1998. Thereabout. Right now as I write, I'm frying some fish and the outcome has all the time been as it was after I initial bought it. I'm searching for a alternative basket as a end result of any person, whom I let use my deep fryer for a birthday party, misplaced my basket. That was eleven 12 monthss ago. I've been frying without the basket in notion that then and it's the same outcome. Now I want to procure a brand new basket, no lengthyer a brand new fryer. For as long it works, I will continue to use it. So predict me again in 15 years.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger