Previews Euro-Pro F1052 Professional 2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer
Euro-Pro F1052 Professional 2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer Features
Save Price :
Euro-Pro F1052 Professional 2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer Overviews
Stay-cool handles; viewing window; break-away safety twine; dishwasher-safe parts.1500-watt stainless-steel 2-liter deep fryer accompanying digital regulates.Measures approximately 15 with the aid of 10-2/3 through 9-1/2 inches; 1-year restricted warranty.30-minute timer; 4 climatic characteristic surroundingss; removable frying basket.Immersed heating element; Cool Zone technology maintains oil cleaner. Get it accomplished along this great little fryer that includes a 2-liter capability, detachable frying basket and massive viewing window fabricate deep frying simple. This professional electronic deep fryer features part in oil heating machine to cook foods sooner with less oil absorption. It has an electronic digital climatic characteristic keep a watch on with 4 programmable environments and 30-minute timer. Dishwasher-safe phases, removable lid and removable enamel oil reservoir construct care and cleaning more uncomplicated. Safety features embrace cool touch aspect, lid and basket handles and become independent from safety twine. The Cool Zone technology stops food particles from burning, preserves oil cleaner..
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | 0.0 | $52.43 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Related Products
- Norpro 5 1/2-Inch Stainless Steel Funnel with Detachable Strainer
- Progressive International Vegetable/French Fry Cutter
- Wilton 2104-3160 12-Piece Cake-Decorating Press Set, Decorator Favorites
2.8 Out Of 5 Stars (10 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Euro-Pro F1052 Professional 2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I had been trying just a little deep fryer for a whereas. I was once uninterested in greasing up my kitchen whenever I fried chicken or whatever.I found this one for an inexpensive price and picked it up.
First factor you should comprehend, it's dinky. (which is what I wanted) It dangles a integrate of half gallon of oil. It only cooks sufficient for one or 2 people in one batch.
Second factor, it's extraordinarily easy to form utilize of and smooth. I like the detachable oil pail. It's straightforward to strain the oil and was onceh the entire phases.
Third, it can be sufficiently little to leave in your counter when you apply it a combine of occasions per week.
Fourth, I love no longer fetchting the complete lot round it coated together with grease splatters.
The simplest gripe I have, and it can be a itsybitsy one, is that the timer doesn't beep. It handiest shuts off the fryer on the finish of the time. So, I have to set a kitchen timer to job my memory to take a look at on the fryer. It's a super safety characteristic, however it's a awful timer.
As for guidelines in using it, USE PEANUT OIL exclusively. I've found that peanut oil, while costlier, has almost no odor, while vegetable oil/canola oil seriously stinks. The meals styles higher, too.
Forget the frosty french fries. Just keep some Idaho potatoes on hand and when you want fries, while the oil is heating up, was onceh a hardly any minuscule potatoes, cut off any blemishes, then simply cut in slices or rounds, dehydrate off and put in the oil when it's heated up. Takes with regard to 10 minutes from start to finish and the fries are soooo significantly higher. Easy to develop chips, too. Just lower the potatoes thinner. Nothing higher than do-it-yourself chips sprinkled along many crumbled blue cheese, goat cheese or feta.
Forget buying tortilla chips! Buy a bag of corn tortillas, cut into wedges and organize your own. You won't ever purchase a bag of tortilla chips again.
Reviews for Euro-Pro F1052 Professional 2-Liter Stainless-Steel Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This deep fryer worked neatly for the primary not many times I used it. Eventually, it began working sporadically, and I would need to press the howeverton repeatedly earlier than it finally turned on. Then, it stopped working completely. I referred to as for reinforce, however they never answer. If you name the quantity, then press 3 for purchaser strengthen, the name will finish and you are going to by no means regain to speak to a representative.
Basically, keep your money for a higher fryer and a greater model in general that in reality gives the enhance that they promise their customers when they promote the goods.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น