วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Price Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer


Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer by Presto

List Price : $109.99

Save Price : $59.54

Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Description

Adjustable thermostat; oil-ready indicator gentle; duvet acts as a spatter defend.12-cup professional-style deep fryer accompanying 2 oblong-shaped baskets.1800-watt immersion element for speedy preheating and quick oil restoration time.Heating element and enameled pot get rid of easily for quick cleanup.Measures 16 through 15 by 11 inches; 1-year limited guarantee. Fry two various kinds of food at once or extra-large batches with this professional-style dual-basket deep fryer. The unit's generous 12-cup food capacity allows for frying family-size portions in a rush, whereas its oblong-shaped baskets properly accommodate large pieces of rooster or fish. An adjustable thermostat permits for choosing various frying temperatures, and the sign mild point outs when oil is ready for frying..

Read more Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer

Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer Feature

  • Adjustable thermostat; oil-ready indicator light; cover acts as a spatter shield
  • 12-cup professional-style deep fryer with 2 oblong-shaped baskets
  • 1800-watt immersion component for quick preheating and quick oil recovery time
  • Heating component and enameled pot get rid of easily for quick cleanup
  • Measures 16 with the support of 15 through 11 inches; 1-year limited warranty
  • Available from 40 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
        0.0
      $59.54
     DED, LLC   5.0
      $66.47
     J&R Music and Computer World   4.8
      $66.99
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 40 store

    Stainless Steel Dual Basket ProFry immersion element deep fryer - Professional type deep fryer together with twin baskets. Fries 2 meals directly or additional huge batches.

    Customer Reviews

    four.4 Out Of 5 Stars (193 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I can no longer appear to re-rate this overview, however having had the article for several months now, I've run throughout the same downside Shelley Ryan had with it: it would not in fact gather the oil scorching enough!!! As it comes with out a thermometer, you have to check the temps your self, and I bet I'm going to have to test out "Closer"'s manner of stirring the oil. As mentioned in different positions, 375F is the advisable temp for frying, and some recipes call for a first fry at a lower climatic characteristic, which is VERY DIFFICULT accompanying the ProFry's trial-and-error environment.

    The Presto Profry wishs a gallon of oil in it's sq., removable reservoir. It comes accompanying two mesh fry-baskets that fold up for easy warehouse. They'll sit down side-by-side inside the depot which is VERY handy for, maintain, leaving the battered rooster to fry for 18 petites while frying the onion rings for 5 and switching 'em out for many broccoli.

    The temperature guage is indeed not accurate and one hectic no longere is that once it reaches its goal warmth the LED flips off, so at an off-the-cuff glance you wouldn't know the fryer used to be on, containing oil at a climatic characteristic of 3??F. Once the oil has cooled it is RELATIVELY straightforward to carry the depot out of its housing and pour off the reusable component of the oil. It has a lid along slots to accomodate the basket-handles when the lid is on the fryer.

    I find the ProFry a LOT more convenient to utilize than the old deep fry pot on the stovetop, but clearly it opts up many counter space. If it seems that there's a way of accelerating the fry climatic characteristic, I'd fee it highly.
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) In mild of Shelley Ryan's excellent file on the downside she had along together with her Presto fryer, I thought I will have to file my own experience. I filled my fryer accompanying oil and let it come as much as climatic characteristic on the absolute best environment. I take a seem to be ated the temperature together with my extremely own thermometer when the solarshine went out, and indeed the climatic characteristic was once handiest around 340 degrees relatively than 375 as it will must be. But, after simply mixing the oil around a little bit with the drip baskets, I found that inside a hardly any limiteds the temperature rose right up to 375 levels, as it used to be imagined to be. The warmthing elements are extremely close to the unit's internal thermostat, and I think that you want to gain the oil transferring a bit of in order for all of the oil to heat uniformly as a lot as the appropriate climatic characteristic.

    Of course, as soon as the meals will accumulate frying there is a lot of motion within the oil to even out the climatic characteristic. And given the large quantity of oil and the quantity of energy equipped through the unit's warmthing parts, I to find that it does a a lot higher, cleaner, and safer work of frying than I'd been experiencing on my gas stovetop accompanying a deep pot. My experience has been that the temperature comes again as much as the precise stage right away.
    Reviews for Presto 5466 0ProFry Stainless-Steel Dual-Basket Immersion-Element 12-Cup Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I ordered this on account of the entire glowing overviews here. (And because I wanted to invent better french fries at residence.) I've grown to trust what different Amazonian assessmenters enunciate regarding products, and I you have to be full, and diligent in my extremely own comments.

    Here is why I am returning this deep fryer to Amazon: It's does not get HOT enough! All the methods I've been reading regarding quality fried meals -- sure, there *is* one of these factor -- enounce that you must warmth the oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. That's why I determined to carefully guard the climatic characteristic of the oil by the utilization of my immersible digital thermometer.

    According to the fryer's instructions, it make your mind ups the unit with regard to 20 wees to achieve 375, and then the sign light goes out. My signal gentle went out when it reached only 330 degrees! That's hardly "ready" for frying, but I would not have recognized that if I hadn't utilized my own thermometer. I waited a number of more miniatures, and it ultimately reached 359.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger