วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Buy Cheap Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel


Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel by Presto

List Price : $89.99

Save Price : $56.94

Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel Description

Tempered glass with stainless steel rim and deal along.Big 6-quart capability stainless steel pot along aluminum-clad coarse.Fully immersible and dishwasher secure with the warmth keep an observe on removed.Versatile basket along twin position handle.Handy for on an ordinary basis utilize. This multi-cooker is so handy you'll be able to use it every day. Deep fry fish, chicken and french fries. Steam seafood, vegetables and rice. Boil pasta. Cook soup and stew.Big 6-quart capacity stainless steel pot accompanying aluminum-clad coarse for fast, even heating. Control Master warmth control handles right kind cooking climatic characteristic automatically..

Read more Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel

Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel Feature

  • Tempered glass accompanying stainless-steel rim and handle
  • Big 6-quart capability stainless steel pot accompanying aluminum-clad base
  • Fully immersible and dishwasher safe along the warmth control removed
  • Versatile basket with twin place handle
  • Handy for on a typical basis use
  • Available from 19 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
        0.0
      $56.94
     HPP Enterprises   4.7
      $62.08
     TechUStore   4.8
      $62.86
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 19 store

    This multi-cooker is so to hand you'll use it every day. Deep fry fish, hen and french fries. Steam seafood, vegetables and rice. Boil pasta. Cook soup and stew.Big 6-quart capacity chrome steel pot together with aluminum-clad coarse for quick, even heating. Control Master heat keep an witness on care fors right kind cooking climatic characteristic robotically.

    Customer Reviews

    four.0 Out Of 5 Stars (26 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel (Kitchen) Like the person wrote in March, I suppose it is a nice electric pot EXCEPT I CANNOT USE IT!
    I introduced three quarts of chilly water to a rolling, onerous boil in not up to quarter-hour SET AT 250*F!
    I had gumbo-soup to finish up so put nearly 2 quarts into the pot and set it on the number ''2'' for 200*F. IT BOILED! That simply is now not possible at 250 ft above sea stage, if the climatic characteristic regulate is working correctly.
    The auto shut-off on the keep a surveillance on works however it sounds as if the current shunt does no longer operate in any respect when set near or above 200*F. It just goes full blast(full current).

    Pros:
    a) the chrome steel is quality steel;
    b) the manufacturing presentations no defects of any kind;
    c) it's weighty however not too heavy to manipulate;
    d) great size ... no longer too tall or too fat;
    e) it is so lovely and shiny ...I've never had any cooking tools that appears that good(in 30+ 12 monthss ...).

    BUT the "magnetic" regulate unlock in level of fact stinks. It can barely keep on together with the load of the cord. A clip is needed, badly. I imply bumping the cord and it falls off?!? Ridiculous!
    And given that I am unable to simmer anything, the pot is mainly unnecessary for the 90% of the supposed functions.
    ...
    I wrote to Presto. If they have bought a restore for the so-called '' Control Master '' warmth keep surveillance over I'll update this or write every other.

    I'd highly suggest this if it used to be now not for the faulty warmth keep an explore repaired on.

    ...[UPDATE]...
    Presto(NPI Customer Service) replied very quickly(next day).
    They are shiping a brand fresh '' Control Master '' warmth keep an witness restoreed on unit at no extra cost to me instead of the time spent.
    As anyone else mentioned in a overview of the non-stick model of this multi-cooker, the older edition control unit works. I requested the older model but NPI Customer Service states that they can't send the earlier variation of regulate and must ship the model fresh magnetic clip version.
    If it does now not work Amazon is getting this cooker again so for every concerned, let's expectation it does.
    I'll (try to) update come what may.

    ..
    Reviews for Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel (Kitchen) This pot is awesome. It is the bachelor's end all of pots. It can do everything... even the dishes. Well, no longer the dishes. I even have used it to fry eggs, prepare dinner meat sauce, rooster, steak, ground beef, sluggish cook, boil water, build coffee, fry potatoes and veggies, stir fry, rice and more. If it may just be prepare dinnered on range top it'll cook dinner in this baby. I really have now notice a reduction in my gas/electric invoice mixed wholes. I would voice over all it prices somewhat to purchase this, however you save on everything else.

    Why buy all sorts of pots and pans when it will do all of it.

    As a bachelor I actually have perfected my delicacies. I attempt to produce the entire lot in only one pot. In faculty I even cook dinnered my prime ramen in my espresso organizer. Now my coffee maker is obsolete! I can do the ramen and occasional in this pot on the related time even. Coffee Ramen!
    Although I have slow cook dinnered on this, I have gone again to my gradual prepare dinnerer. The temp dial is an approximate instead of an accurate. I like to turn it on and put out of your mind it.
    In this economy I am economizing. If I can only opt three electricalal kitchen appliances together with me in my Ford Focus, they are going to be my sluggish cooker, this multi cook dinnerer, and my bread computer.
    Kids going off to school? Buy them probably the mostse! And, a gradual prepare dinnerer; and a bread computer.

    Updated 5-5-09 to repair spelling mistakes.
    Reviews for Presto 6020 Options 6-Quart Electric Multi-Cooker, Stainless Steel (Kitchen) The SS pot is superior. Love the rubber feet on backside and it easys up beautifully; similar to Stainless Steel does. However, my temperture dial and control is flawed and I can't use it on any atmosphere apart from 'barely on warm' or it goes into FULL ROLLING BOIL and the food burns! This is consider to be a deep fryer AND a slo cook dinnerer. Right now it is best a particularly FAST and INTENSE Deep Fryer.

    I have written and I expect to have a new gauge/cord quickly. Hopefully, I just bought a foul twine and a inexperienced one will clear up the drawback I said above. I had a PRESTO deep fryer together with ceramic insert FOREVER and LOVED it, however due to my shedding a plastic lid into the underneathside and now not understanding - I damaged my pot of 15+ 12 monthss. So I offered this fresh one. Here is hoping that replacing the faulty cord will resolve the temp problem. I would have an interest to look other overviews on this to see if anyone else had/has this same downside.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger