วันจันทร์ที่ 12 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black


Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black by WearEver

List Price : $29.99

Save Price : $28.61

Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black Description

Soft Grip Stay Cool Handles.Tempered Glass Cover.Easy Cleaning.Nonstick Exterior For Easy Cleaning...

Read more Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black

Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black Feature

  • Soft Grip Stay Cool Handles
  • Tempered Glass Cover
  • Easy Cleaning
  • Nonstick Exterior For Easy Cleaning
  • Available from 14 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     ANTOnline   4.7
      $18.12
     The Houseware Store   5.0
      $21.99
     Tool Hardware Shop   4.7
      $22.11
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 14 store

    .

    Customer Reviews

    3.8 Out Of 5 Stars (8 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black (Kitchen) I wished a large frying pan for day-to-day use. This pan was as quickly as on the cheaper facet so I was no longer certain how good it would be. It surpassed my expectations!!! The glass top/dome is awesome and well made. The coating in the pan is thick and really immune to sticking. I can tell the pan will grasp up for future yrs.
    Reviews for Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black (Kitchen) I received this to compliment a set of pans also bought collectively and its great. Nothing sticks to it, and it's so simple to handwash...and I hate handwashing. It is a nice huge dimension too for making large stir frys.
    Reviews for Mirro Get A Grip 12-Inch Jumbo Cooker (Deep Saute) with Glass Lid, Black (Kitchen) I acquired this pan and it gave the influence of simply what I was looking with out spending a unprecedented amount of money. Several things that I preferred had been............the sturdiness of it, an additional handle on the alternative aspect, and a top for the pan. It is a pitcher top and I accidently dropped it when taking it out of my cupboard and it fell just a few inches. I was as soon as pleased to see that the glass lid failed to ruin. That seemed actually special as I felt being glass that it could simply damage. I've used it as soon as for making meat sauce and it gave the affect to be simply fantastic. I assume it's going to be excellent but handiest the future would be the check.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger