วันพุธที่ 14 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket

Previews Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket



Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket Features

.

Click for Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket

Zoom

Save Price : $30.00

Buy from Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket Amazon.com

Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket Overviews

Make restaurant-style appetizers, foods and cakes with the support of merely the utilization of a Lodge Deep Fryer Basket and a Dutch oven you already own. Commercial-grade fryer basket is built of nickel-plated steel wire that features sturdy cross-section base body with rolled rim to soundly hang batter-fried greens, French fries, rooster, fish and extra. The extra-long handle allows you to drop the basket into a pot gently to stop spatters and keep you a secure distance from heat. This deep fry basket is provided accompanying a large grip to provide excellent hand control for lifting out the basket from hot oil and includes a long plastic protectedty shield, so the handle stays cool to the contact. Deep-fry on the ideal temperature of 365 degrees F for excellent end results each time. Nickel-plated metal. Dishwasher-safe..

[Read more Lodge Deep Fryer Basket: Large Basket]

Available from 1 Store :

Store Rating Prices
 CHEFS Catalog   4.8
  $30.00
See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store


Related Products

3.3 Out Of 5 Stars (3 Customer Reviews)  
Reviews for Lodge Deep Fryer Basket (Misc.) Handel does now not lock into situation and will fold back to storage place when dumping contents after being fried. This is a deadly state of affairs as the hot basket might come into palpate accompanying the hand or arm.
Reviews for Lodge Deep Fryer Basket (Misc.) I use this basket always, and haven't had a problem along it can be development, or design. Perfect for deep frying for your Log Logic Cast iron pan. Great stock, great price.
Reviews for Lodge Deep Fryer Basket Due to a budget manufacturing process (unlike the solid iron stuff which is Made in USA!) this merchandise (Made in China!!!) had a topic right out of the field which I didn't now notice unless I applyd it once and the original containers was long long past within the recycling bin. The difficulty is with the handle which because of the unsuitable bending of a side is crooked when locked in location while in utilize. Esthetically seems weird and I need to be further cautious while the utilization of it. I want I might fetch it exchanged, but in reality don't want to bother along the effort an extreme amount of. Would I recommend this one? Not truly...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

deep fryer chicken Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger