Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Chicken Fryer by Universal Housewares
List Price :
Save Price :
Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Chicken Fryer Description
Flavor enhancing.Superior heat keeping and warmth distribution.Outdoor/Indoor apply.Includes a cast iron excessive dome lid...
Read more Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Chicken Fryer
Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Chicken Fryer Feature
Available from 3 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| UnbeatableSale, Inc | 4.7 | $39.93 |
| Picnic World Plus | 4.6 | $37.93 |
| | 0.0 | $46.39 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 3 store | ||
.
Customer Reviews
2.0 Out Of 5 Stars (1 Customer Review)Reviews for Universal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Chicken Fryer (Kitchen) It's an OK product for frying however I even have equivalent dimension Lodge Logic and Logic is thicker and extra well made than this product. I will just utilize it for camping outdoors and preserve my Lodge fryer in my kitchen. I suggest you purchase Lodge Logic and you will be extra happier belief me.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น